As if you need another reason to travel to the Bay…
Nurses who travel love to work but also love to experience new adventures. The San Francisco Bay Area is a unique and diverse location with events every night of the week. Each city has an individual culture with local coffee shops, restaurants, and venues. In fact, each neighborhood has its own personality.
You can literally live in a post card and the bay can sell itself, but if you haven’t experienced it firsthand you might need a spokesperson.
- Rated BEST nightlife in the country
- For active nurses, runs along the Embarcadero provide views of bridges, sailboats and tasty restaurants.
- One of my favorite activities is to rent bikes and travel across the Golden Gate and have lunch on the water in the beautiful and green Marin County.
- A couple Thursdays a month the Academy of Sciences has adult night with DJs, cocktails, and an indoor rain-forest.
- We have gorgeous art history museums that include displays throughout the continents and ages.
- Hiking trails have views that are unbeatable.
- Bay area Warriors are starting up again with a fun and rowdy crowd all over the bay.
- For those who like show tunes, we have fabulous musicals and performances that second only Broadway itself.
- A nurse can eat out at a different eclectic restaurant each night and never hit the same one twice. These include fine dining to hole in the wall mom and pops.
- Lake Merritt is absolutely gorgeous this time of year with fall leaves and peaceful water.
- Oakland is known for its young artists and new music scene.
- Barre class, Equinox, Sole Cycle, and Crunch
- Oh yeah wine country is an hour or less away
Oh yeah! And not to mention WE HAVE AMAZING RATES! See our Travel RN Jobs in California page.
It is like a vacation even with a full time job. Be sure to read more on our blog about tips and information on Travel jobs in California